Sunday, March 12, 2006

Woke up this morning...

I'll post a link to and an excerpt from my "Sopranos" day-after review as soon as it's posted tomorrow morning (sometimes, NJ.com can be slow to load new stories). In the meantime, anybody who wants to comment immediately after the premiere airs can feel free to comment here.

One-stop linking for all the stories I wrote in the last week:
  • My spoiler-minimal review from Friday;
  • A guide to all 65 previous episodes;
  • The cast and crew preparing for this to be over;
  • David Chase talking about the music;
  • The hows and whys of whacking (the Washington Post also has a great story on this subject);
  • A profile of James Cozzarelli Jr., the eccentric man who runs the real-life funeral parlor where all the dead characters get laid out;
  • Chase and Terry Winter talking about the dream sequences;
  • Chase and Winter looking back at season five;
  • And, of course, Sopranos Sudoku, which I can't stop playing, even though it's too damn easy.
So crank up the A3, light up a stogie and let's get ready to tour some garbage dumps. I've been waiting weeks to hear what other people have to say about this.

No comments: